Bad Date/Aggressor Reports
Anonymous reports sharing information to prevent violence against sex workers in and around Victoria, BC, Canada (Songhees and Esquimalt Territory).
Only have a few minutes? Fill out fields with red astericks (*). This will take less than 5 minutes.
Feeling overwhelmed? We will do it for you.
- Call, text, or leave a message: 250-744-7690 (M-Th, 10 am – 4 pm)
- Email us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Drop in hours are Tues, Weds, Thurs, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm, but we are happy to make appointments during the rest of the week too.
Need help now?
Please call the Vancouver Island Crisis Line: 1-888-494-3888
What qualifies as a bad date?
Anything that happens during a date that you wouldn’t want anyone else to experience*. It can be:
- People who creep you out
- People who waste your time
- People who rip you off
- People who talk about harming others
- Threats, harrassment, stalking
- Removing a condom
- People who give you a bad gut feeling …and any other behaviour that makes you feel unsafe or uneasy.
Are reports confidential?
Yes, all reports are anonymous and any contact information you provide is completely confidential. We will never share your personal contact information with anyone without your explicit consent/agreement to do so. Your contact information will automatically be deleted from your report within 7 days after you report.
What information that I provide will be shared with others?
A summary of the information you provide will be shared in the Bad Date/Aggressor Report. We will share 4 main types of info: Date/Location, Incident Type, What Happened, Details About The Offender. Personal information you share about yourself is not included in the report.
Who has access to reports?
Anonymous reports are distributed to sex workers, health and social services providers and local police officers.
I need support. Where can I get it?
Support is available to you. On the last page of the reporting form there is a space to leave your contact info for Peers. You can also call/email us at: 250-388-5323 ext. 101, email@example.com, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Your contact information will not be linked to your report.
*definition by WISH Vancouver